Fluffy Pancakes (serves 4... or 2, if you are us):
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- cooking spray
- Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to "sour."
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk egg and butter into "soured" milk. Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.
Nike Frees. July 2011.
I managed to get a few workouts in this week. These workouts were by no means difficult but it sure felt great to do something and to move my body and stretch. I'll admit that I was a bit sore in the shoulders and back after 30 measly minutes of yoga. But I sort of love being sore so I was okay with that. Here's the rundown of my workouts for the week:
- Tues, Wed, Fri = 30 minutes of easy yoga.
- Thurs = Mini-arm workout with 5lbs hand weights (<-- this would have been a full arm workout but a certain someone decided that napping wasn't in her schedule that day).
- Sat = TRX!