- Mmmm. Coffee. And our cool little hand-powered coffee grinder.
- Locally made chocolate. And two of my favorite open-faced sandwiches.
- Our Friday night date. Dinner. Wine. Couch. Bill Maher. Party animals!
- Sunday morning pancake breakfast.
- Forty-two mile bike ride. ProBar Nutty Banana BOOM. Tastes like freshly made banana bread. Boom, indeed.
- Alice playing quietly (!!) by herself (!!).
- Here is a perfect example of what happens when you try to bake while entertaining a cranky baby. I've made these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies a dozen times before. No problems. But this time I wasn't paying attention and I am pretty sure I only put half the amount of required flour for the first batch. Whoops. They may look ugly, but they taste delicious!
Monday, September 10, 2012
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I love how a 42 mile bike ride just casually mentioned in there- very nice! Sounds like a lovely weekend, and messing up baking proportions definately happens to me too :)ReplyDelete
Love your hand held coffee grinder, cool. I'm with Mama Smith, a 42 mile bike ride should not be casually mentioned, you should be shouting about that from the mountain tops, that's an awesome achievement!ReplyDelete
We love Bill Maher too :)
Great collage! You are so very talented.ReplyDelete
I'm proud of you for being ambitious and riding 42 miles, plus baking, plus taking care of a little one, plus making meals, plus date night... YOU ARE AMAZING! Love you so much! xo