It is the last day of 2011. And it went so quick! Although there is so much annoying hype with New Year's Eve, I do love this time of year as a way to remember and reflect on the past 365 days. Looking back, I'd say 2011 has been a pretty great year. Of course I made resolutions last New Year's Eve and then maybe looked at them once for the rest of the year. So it is time to check in to see if I actually did anything that I aspired to on my list of resolutions for 2011.
- Run another marathon or two. <-- Didn't happen. But I had a pretty good reason.
- Be nice. To everyone. <-- Um. Working in the ER has jaded me.
- I really really really want to take a ballet class. <-- Shit. Also didn't happen. But for sure in 2012.
- Save money and invest wisely. <-- DONE! Managed to hit my savings goal.
- Go to a Red Sox game. <-- Done. And so fun.
- Procreate. <-- This one was probably my biggest resolution (as much as procreating can be) of 2011. So happy to say this will happen in 2012.
- Continue to blog. <-- Done.
- Explore New England. <-- Yep.
- Make friends in Boston. <-- Eh. I still only really have one friend in Boston. Hoping 'mommy groups' and 'play dates' change this in 2012.
- Pay off the last of my student loans. <-- DONE! Yes.
Franconia Ridge. June 2011.
i love having goals too! i would say your 2012 is going to be pretty spectacular as well!ReplyDelete
happy new year!
Procreating totally makes up for any unaccomplished goal because it's the best!ReplyDelete
Also, paying off student loans - yay! Cause for serious celebration. Love it.