It is the last day of 2011. And it went so quick! Although there is so much annoying hype with New Year's Eve, I do love this time of year as a way to remember and reflect on the past 365 days. Looking back, I'd say 2011 has been a pretty great year. Of course I made resolutions last New Year's Eve and then maybe looked at them once for the rest of the year. So it is time to check in to see if I actually did anything that I aspired to on my list of resolutions for 2011.
- Run another marathon or two. <-- Didn't happen. But I had a pretty good reason.
- Be nice. To everyone. <-- Um. Working in the ER has jaded me.
- I really really really want to take a ballet class. <-- Shit. Also didn't happen. But for sure in 2012.
- Save money and invest wisely. <-- DONE! Managed to hit my savings goal.
- Go to a Red Sox game. <-- Done. And so fun.
- Procreate. <-- This one was probably my biggest resolution (as much as procreating can be) of 2011. So happy to say this will happen in 2012.
- Continue to blog. <-- Done.
- Explore New England. <-- Yep.
- Make friends in Boston. <-- Eh. I still only really have one friend in Boston. Hoping 'mommy groups' and 'play dates' change this in 2012.
- Pay off the last of my student loans. <-- DONE! Yes.
Franconia Ridge. June 2011.