Rather than a wordy blog about all that we've been up to on our vacation in SLC, I figured I'd create a photo montage instead. Some highlights include:
- The Big Mountain aid station at the 39.4 mile point of the W100. 'Aloha' theme.
- My mom and her identical twin. Things get nutty when they get together.
- Catching up with 'old' friends (I've known one of these girls for 25 years!)
- A trip to Grandma's in Provo (pretty much the only reason I venture to Utah County).
- Messing around on Grandma's new tricycle. So much fun (and a debut of my 'beer' belly).
- And some beautiful nature. I can't help myself. It is so beautiful here.