Mt Timpanogos. August 2010.
Here they are... my resolutions for the new year.
- Read more. At least ten books in 2013.
- Be less defensive (this is a big one for me).
- Work out on most days of the week.
- Be present! Focus on the here and now. No ruminating on the past! No living in the future!
- Enroll in a master's in nursing program, maybe?! Eek.
- Own less stuff! Buy things of quality. Buy American.
- Pay more attention to the kitties.
- Proactively keep the house clean! A little bit every day makes the big jobs easier.
- Ten pull-ups without help by the end of the year!
- Focus on quality time when interacting with Alice. Limit the multi-tasking.
- And one more, for good measure... hoping for round two!