After a few weeks away on vacation, it was nice to have a relaxing (and lazy!) weekend at home. Hopefully yours was nice, too.
- Chevron-striped dress. For some reason, this weekend was the first time I've worn it all summer.
- Clouds. Tower. Power lines.
- Making a mess with carrots!
- Friday evening gin & tonic with blueberries.
- New neighborhood coffee spot. Aviator chair. Awesome old wood table. Latte and toast with ricotta & honey.
- Sunday afternoon Sam Adam's Cherry Wheat. Tastes like fall.
- Teething baby = Miserable baby (and miserable Mommy & Daddy).
Let's hope I can keep my new little iPhone out of my back pocket and out of bodies of water from now on.
Great pictures but what a bummer about the phone! I never back mine up- it's a good reminder to do it more often.ReplyDelete
Oh no, you lost all your photos!! I haven't backed up in a long time. I'll look into iCloud. And I will have to try gin & tonic with blueberries - Nice. I hear you on the teething baby. I hate that Lulu now wakes up crying in the night rather than talking, poor thing.ReplyDelete
Love the dress, you should have worn it a lot more this summer, looks like the perfect vacation dress!
Great collage of pictures. I'll be sending you some of your pictures back to you... sorry you have to re-create your photo albums. We just backed up everything on my "old" phone... just in case it bites the dust. Miss you '3'. xoxoReplyDelete