After a few weeks away on vacation, it was nice to have a relaxing (and lazy!) weekend at home. Hopefully yours was nice, too.
- Chevron-striped dress. For some reason, this weekend was the first time I've worn it all summer.
- Clouds. Tower. Power lines.
- Making a mess with carrots!
- Friday evening gin & tonic with blueberries.
- New neighborhood coffee spot. Aviator chair. Awesome old wood table. Latte and toast with ricotta & honey.
- Sunday afternoon Sam Adam's Cherry Wheat. Tastes like fall.
- Teething baby = Miserable baby (and miserable Mommy & Daddy).
Let's hope I can keep my new little iPhone out of my back pocket and out of bodies of water from now on.