The rug we ordered way back in December finally arrived last week. We decided to go with FLOR and, after hours of painstakingly creating and re-creating rugs on their interactive site, I finally settled on bright and not overly girly colors for our rug. But here's the catch... they were out of the lime green color and the receive date kept getting pushed further and further back. Popular color, I guess. The FLOR people were very helpful and asked if they could help me chose a new color but I was set on the ones we'd chosen so we decided to just be patient (ha!) and wait for that lovely lime green to be available. My patience was rewarded. We love our FLOR rug.
Here are a few cool things about FLOR...
- FLOR carpet tiles are made in the USA. Yes!
- FLOR recycling program: Once you are finished with your rug, you just ship it back (they pay for shipping!), they shear off the carpet which is sent to a factory that remakes them into new carpeting and then the backing is melted down to be made into the base for a new FLOR rug. Love!
- FLOR carpet tiles meet and exceed the Green Label Plus for low-VOCs which impacts indoor air quality so we can feel good about letting the wee-one crawl around on that colorful rug.
- FLOR has joined MissionZero.org, an organization committed to caring for the environment in every aspect of business by eliminating all negative environmental impact by 2020.
- FLOR carpet tiles are customizable! Our nursery is not square but no problem! We'll be cutting one square to make it fit just how we want it.