- Alice enjoying her favorite past-time, looking out the window to find a passing bus (she's a nerd for public transportation, just like her momma).
- Morning French-press coffee.
- Lee's homemade McGriddle.
- Spectacular Massachusetts-grown lilies.
- My invention to get my workout shoes with me to Crossfit. Three rubber bands. And they fell off as I biked home and I had to ride back to rescue them from the side of the road. Next time I'll strap them to my handle bars.
Weekend Workouts: Saturday - Family run! 5.8 miles. Sunday - (teensy 3 mile bike ride to-and-from...) Crossfit: Dead lifts 4 sets of 6 (135lbs) then 100 dead lifts (85lbs) and 100 push-ups (that I did on my knees, of course).