Day Two Activities...
- Waking up at 5 AM (without an alarm) and watching the sun come up over the canola fields.
- Watching the Tour de France live while eating cereal and drinking coffee.
- Leisurely reading the local paper and attempting the crossword (Sundays are the hardest).
- Getting my hands dirty pulling weeds in my mother-in-law's garden (and enjoying every minute of it).
- Catching up & enjoying the sun while sitting on the front porch (thanks, Catrina :-).
- Sunday brunch! Eggs, pancakes, fresh berries, sausage, bacon (vacation eating at it's finest).
- A delicious 2-hour afternoon nap.
- BBQ with more family (including a dessert pizza that was out-of-this-world).
- Zip-line, trampoline, wheat fields, and mosquitoes... oh my!
- An evening sunset walk with Lee... which was rudely interrupted by a swarm of hungry mosquitoes. These guys are no joke up here!
Mmmm Sunday brunch is the best! I love pancakes! I also love naps and have always wanted to try zip-lining!ReplyDelete
There are always mosquitoes around here too! I have only gotten one bite so far this summer so I've been pretty lucky!
Love all the pics!
That all sounds heavenly! Enjoy!ReplyDelete
Mosquitoes love me too.