The cutest Christina tagged me in a 'lovely blog award' and part of getting this award is I have to list 7 random things about me, which is great because I'm boring today anyway and wouldn't have had much to blog about. So here it goes. Seven random things about me...
- Hmmm... let's see. As a kid, I used to squish snails from our garden with my bare feet. True story. And my parents let me do it. Don't judge!
- I used to tell my little sister that the cabbage in the produce section at grocery stores were dead cabbage patch dolls. And she believed me. I was sort of a mean older sister. Again... don't judge!
- Here's an easy one. I despise raisins. But only if they've been cooked (think oatmeal, cakes, cookies). Eeew. No thanks.
- I'd never lived in a house with a dishwasher until I married and moved in with Lee in 2009. Growing up, we lived in apartments and it was the 80's/90's so dishwashers were a luxury. To this day, I hate doing dishes by hand. I will wash almost all of our dishes in the dishwasher (I'd do everything but Lee won't let me... something about not 'dishwasher safe').
- I like to eat chalk. But not just any chalk, though. It has to be Crayola white chalk. Not a lot... just little nibbles. Oh, it tastes so good (it's been since nursing school since I've eaten chalk but just talking about it makes my mouth water).
- I am not opposed to plastic surgery. :-)
- Confession (not really proud of this one): I'm sort of a reality TV junky... but if you read my blog with any regularity, you already knew that.
Tell me some random things about yourself! I did. Now it's your turn.
Non-Garmin stats: Bike commute! I love me some pre and post-work sweating!
Since I'm on your blog roll, I'll respond ;) I don't like underwear (bottoms, bras are OK). It's just annoying! Now that I shared WAY too much...I also love my dishwasher and love reality TV!ReplyDelete