Here we are. 38 weeks! Wow. How time has flown. NOT!!! <--- Do you remember saying that in elementary school and it was so funny every time. No? Okay then... moving on. So yep, 38 weeks today. She's still as-snug-as-a-bug-in-a-rug in there with no signals she's coming out any time soon. I guess that isn't entirely true as I am having some belly tightening on and off through out the day (and night) but nothing consistent. And nothing unbearable so I know it isn't the real thing. Bummer. I am ready to meet this wee-one already. Remember... patience isn't one of my virtues.
Some things going on right now...
- I have organized every possible nook and cranny of our apartment, from bathroom cabinets to closets to our food storage to the wee-one's clothes to the junk drawer. You name it, I've organized it. And now I've run out of things to organize!
- My hiiiiiiiiiips huuuuuuuuuurt. Like somethin' awful. Like it wakes me up in the night because they hurt so bad. No bueno.
- Of course I am having end-of-pregnancy insomnia but here's the problem... if I can't fall back asleep pretty quickly I get crazy ravenously hungry like I have to get up immediately and have a bowl of cereal. It's happened 3 times this week already. We're going through cereal like mad around here.
- It snowed here. And now it's cold and icy so basically all my motivation to go walk this kid outta me is gone. But luckily it'll be 50 degrees over the weekend. I am over winter.
- Pea-sized bladder. <--- You get the picture.
And now, all that is left to do is build the crib and have a baby. No big deal, right?