- Therapeutic dinner: I had a wonderful dinner with a wonderful person last night. Great food, great drinks, great conversation. It was just the night I needed. Thanks, C!
- Therapeutic run: No Garmin. No music. No distractions. No pressure. Just me, my thoughts, the birds, and the sound of running shoes striking the pavement. Wonderful.
- Therapeutic massage: I had a BuyWithMe for a massage. It was soooooo relaxing. My muscles melted during the 75 minutes. I left feeling realigned and rejuvenated (and taller).
- Therapeutic shopping: I've wanted another pair of Top Sider's for a while now. I'd toyed with getting a pair of TOMS instead (Christina, you inspired me). I tried on the TOMS, though, and I felt like my feet looked like a Muppet. So I went with a pair of hot pink canvas Top Sider's. Practical color? Not really. Great for summer? You bet!
- Therapeutic food: The Farmer's Market was off the hook today. I got all the usuals (fresh fish, tomatoes, mixed greens, strawberries) but this week there was even MORE great stuff. Wine! Raspberries! Bleu cheese! And why does an open-faced sandwich just taste so much better than a traditional sandwich?
What is your favorite sandwich? My all-time favorite sandwich, in a math equation just for fun... (toasted bread + mayo + garden fresh tomatoes + S&P) x open-faced = amazing.
Non-Garmin stats: 4 miles/32-ish minutes + TRX. My run was so relaxing. I watched the geese. I gazed at the water. I focused on my breath. Man, I love running.