Things I learned today...
1. Hot yoga is amazing. And when they say hot, they mean HOT. It ranges between 90 and 95 degrees Fahrenheit in the studio. Who needs a beach vacation when you can sweat it out with a bunch of strangers for an hour and a half?
2. When going to 'hot yoga,' one face towel is definitely not enough. Holy sweatfest. I looked like I'd jumped in a pool in my yoga clothes when we were finished. I'm a sweat-er. What can I say?
3. A perfect after-yoga treat... and one of the best lattes I've ever had in my life. Seriously.
4. Apples + spinach + Laughing Cow Swiss Cheese + spicy mustard + tortilla = Awesome lunch.
5. I seriously could not be more excited to run tomorrow. You know why? Nope. It didn't suddenly become summertime weather in Boston (although that would rock). My NEW running shoes arrived today!! There is nothing more motivating than going out on a run in NEW SHOES. It feels so good... especially when it's been at least eight months since I bought my last new pair (ideally you should replace your running shoes every 4 or 5 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first). When I opened the box this afternoon, I had to settle myself down because I was ready to throw 'em on and head out the door immediately! Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow.
Do you love yoga or do you do it because you know it's good for you? Um, I can't say that I love it but I know how good it is for me so I am making myself love it.
Anyone up for a yoga date in Boston? I'd love a buddy.