Orchids. Cafe Fixe. February 2011.
Things I don't understand... in no particular order.
- People who can eat whatever they want and not gain a pound.
- People who use the word 'irregardless.'
- People who don't like chocolate.
- People who get pregnant on the first try.
- People who don't recycle.
- People who break an acrylic finger nail and think that necessitates a trip to the ER.
- People, generally.
... and Quantum Physics.
What do YOU not understand about 'people' or life, in general? Please forgive the oddity of this post. I'm post-nightshift and my mood is introspective. Sleep deprivation will do that to a person.
What do you mean you don't understand quantum physics? Can we even be friends?? heheReplyDelete
I'm that person that gets pregnant on the first try. I wish someone would explain that to me too considering I was on birth control. I'd MUCH rather be the person that can eat whatever I want. ;)
Evan says irregardless. DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!!! I don't understand why people are so serious on the East Coast. It's like they didn't get the humor part of their personalities.ReplyDelete