- On Friday morning, I did my first workout with the November Project people. Five times running up and down an 8.8% grade hill. It was tough. But awesome.
- Quiet time at home. Fun with Mom in the mirror. Fun with Dad in Alice's room. Story time.
- Cutty's in Brookline. We saw this place featured on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives on our Friday night couch date (party animals!) and then went for lunch on Saturday afternoon. So crowded. But so good! I had the Roast Beef 1000 sandwich. Yeeeowza!
- Scenes from an afternoon stroll. Taking in the view from Dad's shoulder. Fall is finally arriving in Boston.
- Reflection from a puddle. This puddle is pretty much always in this same spot and I've run past it a bunch of times. But, on the morning I took this photo, the sun was hitting the water just right and the reflection was as bright as if you were looking at the building itself.
How was your weekend?
Looks like a fun weekend, and enjoying following along on instagram!ReplyDelete
the thought of an 8.8% grade hill makes my glutes hurt. just the thought. looks like a great weekend though!ReplyDelete
Love the collage of pictures. You are really talented! xoxoReplyDelete
Hill running is hard!! And I'm talking about running up tiny slopes!!ReplyDelete
I'm glad you've joined instagram :)
I looked up crossfit. It looks INTENSE!!ReplyDelete
what a full, productive weekend! i love how you organize and format your photos.ReplyDelete