- On Friday morning, I did my first workout with the November Project people. Five times running up and down an 8.8% grade hill. It was tough. But awesome.
- Quiet time at home. Fun with Mom in the mirror. Fun with Dad in Alice's room. Story time.
- Cutty's in Brookline. We saw this place featured on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives on our Friday night couch date (party animals!) and then went for lunch on Saturday afternoon. So crowded. But so good! I had the Roast Beef 1000 sandwich. Yeeeowza!
- Scenes from an afternoon stroll. Taking in the view from Dad's shoulder. Fall is finally arriving in Boston.
- Reflection from a puddle. This puddle is pretty much always in this same spot and I've run past it a bunch of times. But, on the morning I took this photo, the sun was hitting the water just right and the reflection was as bright as if you were looking at the building itself.
How was your weekend?