Here are some random & introspective night shift thoughts (in no particular order):
- I really miss Utah today. Like it came out of nowhere and all of a sudden I was super homesick.
- I'm off all meat these days. This also came out of nowhere. But not cheese! Me + cheese = BFF.
- The Bachelorette finale rocked (Jaimie, I watched 'em all, too). I called it from the beginning that she'd pick JP. I swear!
- The ONE week we'll be back in Utah this fall is the ONE week my go-to absolute most favorite hair stylist will be out of town. What are the chances?! I guess it's a sign. Time to move on to a hair stylist on THIS coast.
- The downpour this evening in Boston was so amazing & healing. Can weather be 'healing'? I'd say so.
- I start my ER orientation in pediatrics NEXT WEEK. Holy shit. Little sick people scare me.
- Drunks in the ER are wicked frustrating. Yes, that word has become a part of my vocabulary. And, yes... I love it.
- One more night shift.... and then 6 days off. I can do it!
I was thinking about this while using the bathroom tonight at work... When using a public restroom, do you flush the toilet using your hand or your foot? I don't know if it's bad etiquette... but I totally use my foot. Is that offensive to the hand flushers out there?!
Chewy sweet tarts - win! Love 'em.ReplyDelete
I'm a foot flusher. And I don't care if it's offensive (which I don't think it is)! Gross!
I use my foot! I love the BAchelor but didn't get hooked on this one. Glad JP won though. Okay, blog about what?? :) Do you have anything specific that might be wonderful that we've talked about before? Missed you! Seriously, your comment made me smile just hearing from you!ReplyDelete